December Dinners are back.
Enjoy a relaxed evening of the best local,
homecooked food from 6pm on Fridays and
Saturdays in December (1/2, 8/9, 15/16 December).
On these open evenings we’re taking bookings for tables from 1 to 24. For these evenings you can BYO – no corkage!
For groups of 25 and above we can open on any evening subject to minimum order requirements. See our Private Parties terms and conditions.
For more information or to make your booking:
contact Dean on 01432 370415 or email@example.com.
Christmas dinner menu 2017
Featuring recipes from Bill’s new book ‘Bill’s Kitchen’.
Vegan and gluten-free options available on request.
Starters – £6
Served with a choice of our own breads
- Parsnip, cheddar and rosemary soup
- Ragstone goat’s cheese in filo pastry, pesto sauce, leaves
- Severn and Wye smoked salmon with salad leaves
- Bresaola with mixed leaves and cornichons
- Bruschetta, slow roast tomatoes, baba ganoush
Main courses – £12.50
- Slow roast pork belly, crackling, celeriac and potato mash, spring greens with butter and mustard, cider jus.
- Overnight braised brisket of beef, mushroom and red wine gravy, roast potatoes, slow-cooked red cabbage, honey roast parsnips
- Roast free range stuffed turkey breast wrapped in bacon, gravy, roast potatoes, sauteed sprouts & chestnuts
- Field mushroom and cep risotto with a dressed mixed salad.
- Pan-fried or grilled sea bass, tenderstem broccoli, buttered new potatoes and salsa verde
Puddings – £5
- Christmas pudding & brandy butter
- Chocolate, chilli and rosemary pot
- Apple and blackberry crumble, custard
- Passion fruit bavarois passion fruit sauce
- Lemon tart with crème fraiche
For more information please contact Dean or Paula on
01432 370415 or
There is no charge for venue hire. Please see our private parties terms and conditions.
Our usual house wines, ciders and beers will be available as well as or full range of coffees and teas. You’re also welcome to bring your own bottle – no corkage.