£17 per person. There is a minimum food charge of £750.
- All Saints quiche (e.g. leek and gruyere, roast pepper and goat’s cheese, smoked salmon and dill)
- Tudge’s smoked ham
- Olives and our hummus
- Our salad selection:
- mixed leaf salad
- healthbowl (wholegrain rice and puy lentils, roast sweet potato & mushrooms in a soy/balsamic vinaigrette)
- grated carrot and celeriac in a honey, lemon and dill dressing
- Rosemary roast potatoes
- Our own olive oil rolls
- Mini flapjacks and brownies
Cakes & tarts
Add a home-made cake or tart to your buffet. From apple streusel cake to lemon and almond tart or chocolate and Guinness cake with chocolate sauce. They’re all delicious. £30 per cake or tart which serves 12 generously.
- Flask of tea/coffee (about 8 cups) £12.00
- Jug of juice (1 litre – fresh orange or local apple juice; sparkling elderflower or home-made lemonade £9.50